Are you a positive, organised all-rounder, who’s familiar with creating witty Instagram posts, engaging Stories and on-trend TikTok videos?
We’re looking for a committed and enthusiastic Junior Community Manager to join our growing social media agency.
The ideal candidate will be a graduate, with some full time/contract or intern experience within social media (either in-house or agency), who loves creating and spending time on social and wants to take their first steps in the industry.
If this has grabbed your attention, there are a few key attributes that we’re looking for:
- Great work ethic and desire to learn and innovate
- Strong understanding of social media trends
- Excellent communication and copy writing skills
- Experience of creating engaging Instagram Stories using tools e.g. Unfold, Adobe Spark, etc
- Experience of creating TikTok videos, Instagram posts, Reels and Stories
- Passion for marketing and brands
- Impressive organisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Day to day tasks include:
- Managing clients (deadlines, content changes and approval)
- Writing copy for social media posts and newsletters
- Creating and posting Instagram Stories and TikTok videos
- Developing creative client campaigns
- Weekly and monthly client reporting
- Setting up and optimising paid social campaigns (training given)
- Setting up and managing influencer campaigns
Our offer includes a competitive salary, 25 days paid annual leave, training and the chance to develop a holistic understanding of social media. This will include copywriting, photography, image editing, video animations, social media advertising, influencer management and analysis techniques.
To apply, please email your CV and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org